Avalon Alchemy Retreat
Thursday 16th – Sunday 19th September 2021
£399 pretty much inclusive
*if finance is an issue please get in touch
*A lift is available from Dulwich
5 Women Max
Everything is an offer – you are always invited to find and follow what resonates for you throughout the retreat…
Let us together see what magic can be co-created in the Avalon Alchemy Retreat.
✨Nature medicine & ceremonies
⭕️Women’s Wisdom & Healing circles
✨Guided & organic movement (aka dancing)
✨Alchemy sound bath (gong, shamanic drum, tongue drum, chimes, sacred toning/sounds/Light Language)
✨Integration & grounding Practices
To bring Clarity
Peace with the Unknown
Plugging in to the organic operating & guidance system of your body
You are the portal
You are the gateway
The unfolding of pure Love
The expansion of Light
Sisters with our scars and stories…
Be baptised & renewed by the Waters
Plugged into the Holy Lands & Cleansing Dragon Lines of Avalon
Plugged into the WHOLEy Lands of YOU
Align with the dreamer in you and call in the vision for these times…
Invest in your own source connection
Because YOU are the great reset
Stand In Your Sacred YES!
Your Sacred NO!
Your energy reserves
Your Pillar of Light
Your Pillar of Strength
Your heart with Love & Laughter…
Embrace ourselves AND each other as we are right now
Be clear on your role as the Shift/ Ascension & Alchemy of these times unfold
Consciously Alchemising all that is happening within/without into the Sacred Fertiliser
For what is needed next for NEW EARTH
What is included?
- Bespoke & Intimate retreat created around & with the women who are coming, by an experienced retreat & space holder (I will talk with you prior to the retreat to see what you most need)
- Immersing ourselves in the magical energy and sacred land of Glastonbury/Avalon, which is also considered the Heart Chakra of the Earths’s energy centres
- Guided visits & ceremonies/meditations in the Chalice Well Gardens, White Springs, Glastonbury Tor. Other visits if time/inspiration – eg Glastonbury Abbey, Mary Magdalene Chapel.
- Cacao Ceremony (a shamanic heart-opening plant medicine) near the Tor (weather dependent)
- Kundalini Shakti yoga* awakening practices, meditation, relaxation for raising and clearing our energy, to allow presence, inspiration and intuition to flow.
- Comfortable shared accommodation for 3 nights/4 days in the “Blissful Light Lodge” a few minutes walk away from the bottom of the High Street.
- Healthy delicious vegan main meals by an Ayurvedic chef (big late breakfast + main meal of day)
- Time for shopping (eg Starchild apothecary for herbs, candles, oils etc Crystal shops!!), walks and fresh air, complementary therapies (massages can be arranged in advance).
- 3 nights, 4 days away – Arrival 2pm Thursday 16th, Depart by 2pm Sunday 19th
*Yoga will be accesible to beginners or if you feel rusty. It’s more about the energy and awareness.
- Entry fees to any venues (eg Chalice Wells, £4.60 or Glastonbury Abbey, £11)
- Travel (I will send you information to help + there is currently a lift available from Dulwich area)
- Yoga mat (I can bring 1 for you if coming by public transport)
Please see testimonials here if you don’t know me yet.
Please pay via BACS to:
Miss N A Fishwick,
Sort Code: 404758, Account Code: 72507625 and reference your name please.
Please email to let me know when you have paid. I will then send out a registration form, and information on travel and FAQ’s etc
Please email me if you are interested in more information before booking/payment or would like to talk before booking and see if it feels right.
Payment in installments is possible.
Refunds provided if the Government Covid guidelines prohibit the event.
The legendary village of Glastonbury has been recognised as a spiritual centre since the megalithic era, it is the site of the first Christian church in the British Isles and claimed to be the Isle of Avalon of the King Arthur tale.
It is steeped in history, myth and folklore with so many special sites to visit such as the Tor (as seen in the image above)- a magnetic power point where 2 major ley lines cross, the Chalice Well, the White Spring for collecting and bathing in the natural healing spring waters, the famous Glastonbury Abbey – the burial site of King Arthur and Joseph of Arimathea and so many other places too…
It is also known for it’s worship of the sacred feminine, with many Goddess temples and centres there and trainings for women to become healers and priestesses.
Once you have been to Glastonbury, you may find yourself coming back again and again like me. The mysteries of Avalon, Glastonbury’s sacred places and the gentle healing and revitalising energies may call you back for more.
Here is a link to an article in the National Geographic on “What makes Glastonbury so Mystical”