Avalon Alchemy Retreat
Friday 12th – Monday 15th November 2021
(BOOKINGS CLOSED ON 30TH October )
( Register your interest for the next one here)
Can’t stop thinking and telling my friends about the weekend in Avalon !😃 and soo many things have happened since then & I am feeling full of energy!🤩☀️✨🌕 ( September Avalon Retreat)
✨Nature connection & ceremonies
✨Sacred Song & Silence
✨Mantras – including Aramaic
⭕️ Womben’s Wisdom & Healing circles
✨Guided & organic movement (aka dancing)
✨Alchemy sound bath (gong, shamanic drum, tongue drum, chimes, sacred toning/sounds/Light Language)
✨Integration & grounding Practices
To bring Clarity
Peace with the Unknown
Plugging into the organic operating & guidance system of your body
You are the portal
You are the gateway
The unfolding of pure Love
The expansion of Light
Sisters with our scars and stories…
Be baptised & renewed by the Waters
Plugged into the Holy Lands & Cleansing Dragon Lines of Avalon
Plugged into the WHOLEy Lands of YOU
Align with the dreamer in you and call in the vision for these times…
Invest in your own source connection
Because YOU are the great reset
Stand In Your Sacred YES!
Your Sacred NO!
Your energy reserves
Your Pillar of Light
Your Pillar of Strength,
Your Chalice of Creativity
Your heart with Love & Laughter…
Embrace ourselves AND each other as we are right now
Be clear on your role as the Shift/ Ascension & Alchemy of these times unfold
Consciously Alchemising all that is happening within/without into the Sacred Fertiliser
For what is needed next for NEW EARTH
What is included?
- Bespoke & Intimate retreat created around & with the women who are coming, by an experienced retreat & space holder
- Immersing ourselves in the magical energy and sacred land of Glastonbury/Avalon, which is also considered the Heart Chakra of the Earths’s energy centres and the re-emergence of the honouring of the Goddess or Deep Feminine energy to help Re-store balance to each of us and this planet.
- Guided visits & ceremonies/meditations in the Chalice Well Gardens, White Springs, Glastonbury Tor (other visits if time/inspiration in your free time – eg Glastonbury Abbey, Mary Magdalene Chapel).
- Nature walk & ceremony with Ancient Trees
- Cacao Ceremony (a shamanic heart-opening plant medicine) with Powerful Sound Journey
- Kundalini Shakti yoga* awakening practices, meditation, relaxation for raising and clearing our energy, to allow presence, inspiration and intuition to flow. These will be short focussed sets – and at your own pace/ability.
- Connection with your inner power & clarity via your own body
- Connection with other lovely women.
- Time for shopping (eg apothecaries for herbs, candles, oils etc Crystal shops!!), walks and fresh air, complementary therapies (massages can be arranged in advance), Akashic Record readings (I have a beautiful friend who offers this).
- Suggested Arrival 2-4pm Friday 15th, Opening circle 6 pm
- Closing Circle Ends by 12pm Monday 15th
- Time together will be spent outside at the sacred sites/walking, and in the beautiful womby spaces of the Goddess House rooms (on Magdalene St, BA6 9EJ).
*Yoga will be accessible to beginners or if you feel rusty. It’s more about the energy and awareness.
Please email for a schedule or to register interest.
- Food & Accomodation (there is a lovely organic supermarket on the high st)
- Entry fees to any venues (eg Chalice Wells, £4.60, or Glastonbury Abbey, £10, White Spring – Free )
- Travel (I will send you information to help + let you know if there is a lift available from your area)
Please see testimonials here if you don’t know me yet.
Please email to let me know when you have paid. I will then send out a registration form, and information on travel and other useful information.
Please email me if you are interested in more information before booking/payment or would like to talk before booking and see if it feels right.
Payment in installments is possible.
Refunds provided if the Government Covid guidelines prohibit the event.
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS
What’s the fuss about Glastonbury – aka Avalon?
The legendary village of Glastonbury has been recognised as a spiritual centre since the megalithic era, it is the site of the first Christian church in the British Isles and claimed to be the Isle of Avalon of the King Arthur tale.
It is steeped in history, myth and folklore with so many special sites to visit such as the Tor (as seen in the image above)- a magnetic power point where 2 major ley lines cross, the Chalice Well, the White Spring for collecting and bathing in the natural healing spring waters, the famous Glastonbury Abbey – the burial site of King Arthur and Joseph of Arimathea and so many other places too…
It is also known for it’s worship of the sacred feminine, with many Goddess temples and centres there and trainings for women to become healers and priestesses.
Once you have been to Glastonbury, you may find yourself coming back again and again like me. The mysteries of Avalon, Glastonbury’s sacred places and the gentle healing and revitalising energies may call you back for more.