Sign Up for Newsletter and be part of our Journey.
Radiant Woman Winter Retreat
It was a wonderful weekend. You led us through our time together with grace and sensitivity and good humour; it must have been so much work for you but you didn’t let that show for a minute. And what a lovely group of women. I feel much healthier in mind and body as a result of the whole experience, including the beautiful and peaceful place. Thank you,
All Levels Welcome including Beginners
Please join me in embracing the Winter darkness to be restored, inspired and transformed at the cosy and gorgeous retreat centre, The Abbey (Oxfordshire) – a spiritual retreat centre run by a small intentional residential community.
The weekend will be a balanced mix of yoga, breath, movement, sound healing, deep relaxation, along with a sacred Cacao Ceremony (a heart-opening shamanic journey using cacao/raw chocolate) as we mine the heart for it’s wisdom, and the darkness for it’s light.
The Ancients lived by a womb cosmology of creation where everything was birthed and dissolved through a dark Womb space, in waves of cosmic cycles. Physicists also now believe that this Universe was birthed by a giant black hole… So please join me as we face the Darkness rather than avoiding it.. to be reborn, to renew and weave our new dreams while we gaze into the fire.
Please see my testimonials for feedback on other retreats…
The Retreat Includes (program subject to change):
- Kundalini Yoga
- Sound Healing (Gong, sacred drumming)
- Cacao Ceremony
- Breath work
- Nature & meditative walks
- Deep relaxation & Stillness
- Uplifting group energy and connection with other women
- Shared accomodation in twin rooms with shared bathrooms (OR £30 single room supplement available). Please note, towels are not included.
- 6 meals – vegetarian and prepared from fresh ingredients, including produce from the kitchen garden. Fresh fruit is usually available and you are welcome to help yourself to tea and coffee throughout your stay. Allergies & special diets can be catered for on request (at least 2 weeks notice please).
- Commencing with arrivals from 4pm Friday (first session after dinner, finishing Sunday at 3pm).
- It is also possible to book extra nights either side of the retreat.
- All sessions are optional, do as much or as little as you please.
location & travel:
The Abbey is surrounded by 4 acres of beautiful grounds, and there are also walks through the old village and along the nearby Thames.
By Car: Here is the google map (please use postcode OX14 4AE for satnav).
By Rail: Didcot Parkway is the nearest rail station, on the main line from London Paddington. Taxis are available from Didcot Parkway (10 minutes away).
Buses of the Thames Travel X1 service run through Sutton Courtenay via Didcot, Abingdon and Oxford.
Where possible, assistance in coordination of lift sharing or taxi sharing will be provided.
price & payment:
1. £300 (£330 for single accommodation) via BACS transfer to Sort Code: 404758, Account Code: 72507625 and reference your name please. Please email to let me know when you have paid (firstname.lastname@example.org).
£50 deposit is non-refundable
No refunds of full payments unless a replacement can be found for your booking.