Radiant Woman Bliss Retreat – Summer Solstice
Friday 21st June – Sunday 23rd 2019, East Sussex,
£295 all inclusive
The Summer Solstice is one day when the Sun is at its ecstasy and the power of prana is the maximum so that you can be enriched with that vital primal force so that your destiny can be rewritten.
Yogi Bhajan 10/6/74
All levels of experience welcome
(max is 12 )
This will be the 5th year running at this wonderful venue, and we are returning to soak up the beautiful energy of this lovely place, in addition to all the goodies below.
Summer Solstice Energy: In both Yoga and astrology, the Sun represents the energy of the Soul. All yoga practices connected with the Sun are powerful on Summer Solstice, and it is the most powerful day of the year to connect to your soul’s inner sun and meditate. So we will also have a special (optional) meditation in the 10 days leading up to the Solstice (from 11th June – until Friday 21st) which I will send to you (a video) so that when we get together it will be even more special and powerful!
The Positive Mind: We will also be aligning with the tantric numerology for this year, 2+0+1+9, which is the number 3, and connected to the function of the Positive Mind in Kundalini Yoga. It is about action; what you can do; the 3rd element of fire that destroys and purifies, anger that becomes the warmth of caring (vs rage or hate) and effective action; hope where there is no hope; laughter. It affirms your self-worth and self-respect.
The weekend will be paced to enjoy your body, time outside in the woods & gardens, a special Cacao Ceremony (a heart-centred shamanic journey after drinking hot cacao/raw ceremonial grade chocolate). You do as much or as little as you like.
Please see testimonials here if you don’t know me yet.
the recipe for bliss includes:
- Kundalini Yoga (including a Re-birthing Kriya – clearing out the deeper subconscious storehouse of your emotional baggage)
- Sound Healing (Gong, sacred drumming)
- Nature & meditative walks
- Deep relaxation
- Fire (weather dependent) and Shamanic Cacao Ceremony
- Uplifting group energy and connection with other women
- Single room student accommodation (with clean shared bathrooms, bed linen, towels included)
- Set in the beautiful and peaceful grounds of Emerson College, an internationally recognised adult education centre for ecology and the arts (so there will be other adults on the campus)
- 6 meals – nourishing organic/biodynamic/locally sourced vegetarian meals (Friday dinner until Sunday lunch plus refreshments). Catering for
gluten freeand vegan diets with notice given 2 weeks prior to retreat.
- Commencing with arrivals from
5pmFriday, for dinner at 6.15pm (earlier arrival on Friday is also fine), finishing Sunday at 3.30pm.
- Program is subject to change.
The College is situated near Ashdown Forest on the outskirts of the village of Forest Row in East Sussex. There are direct trains from London Victoria and London Bridge to East Grinstead which is 10 minutes away by taxi. The nearest village is Forest Row, only a 20-minute walk away – through Tablehurst Farm, one of two
full payment options:
Please pay either via:
1. @ £295 – BACS transfer to Sort Code: 404758, Account Code: 72507625 and reference your name please. Please email to let me know when you have paid (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. @ £295 – Paypal – this includes an additional charge from Paypal to use their service. Credit or debit cards can also be used via Paypal with no additional Paypal fee. Please pay via this link here.
re your space with a non-refundable deposit of £50 here. The remainder is due by May 21st.
Prompt payment is much appreciated and will secure your space at the event. Booking is confirmed with payment.
Before 21st May: full refund (minus £50), and after 21st May no refunds possible but you can transfer your space to another person.
Your teaching skills are wonderful… You’re warm, articulate and you have a wicked a sense of humour which I loved and I’ve found is sometimes missing in some yoga teachers who seem to believe to be a yogi and enlightened means you take life very seriously indeed … I think quite the opposite and I’m drawn to teachers who are warm and human and who manage to live in the real world with joy ….
You were incredibly generous this weekend with so much content – I’ve learned loads and feel absolutely amazing and so ready to take on my 50th year with passion and joy and va va vooom
Thank you once again for being you – I feel inspired by your example and will move forward from today with a new passion for life that has been somewhat dulled the past few years for one reason or another. Christina