Radiant Woman Bliss Retreat – Align with the Divine
Friday 27 th April – Sunday 29th April 2018, East Sussex
EARLY BIRD PRICE: £300 all inclusive (£333 after March 22nd)
Secure your space* with a £50 deposit today and pay the balance by March 22nd or see bottom of page for full payment options.
All levels of experience welcome
* please note space is limited to 12 and usually fills up
This will be the 3rd year running at this wonderful venue, and we are returning to soak up the beautiful energy of this lovely place, in addition to all the goodies below.
This time of year is when Mother Nature re-awakens and we can take time to tune into what wants to come to Life through us.
A time to connect and revel in our wild nature and celebrate along with the Earth and Nature. The weekend will be paced to enjoy your body, time outside in the woods & gardens, a special Cacao Ceremony (a heart-centred shamanic journey after drin king hot cacao/raw ceremonical grade chocolate).
Time to relax, heal & transform through kundalini yoga, breath, movement, stillness, uplifting company and nourishing vegetarian food.
Please see testimonials here if you don’t know me yet.
the recipe for bliss includes:
- Kundalini Yoga
- Sound Healing (Gong, sacred drumming)
- Breath work
- Nature & meditative walks
- Deep relaxation
- Fire (weather dependent) and Cacao Ceremony
- Uplifting group energy and connection with other women
- Single room student accommodation (with clean shared bathrooms, bed linen, towels included)
- Set in the beautiful and peaceful grounds of Emerson College, an internationally recognised adult education centre for ecology and the arts (so there will be other adults on the campus)
- 6 meals – nourishing organic/biodynamic/locally sourced vegetarian meals (Friday dinner until Sunday lunch plus refreshments). Catering for gluten free and vegan diets with notice given 2 weeks prior to retreat.
- Commencing with arrivals from 5pm Friday, for dinner at 6.15pm (earlier arrival on Friday is also fine), finishing Sunday at 3.30pm.
- Program is subject to change.
The College is situated near Ashdown Forest on the outskirts of the village of Forest Row in East Sussex. There are direct trains from London Victoria and London Bridge to East Grinstead which is 10 minutes away by taxi. The nearest village is Forest Row, only a 20-minute walk away – through Tablehurst Farm, one of two community owned biodynamic farms in the village. You will be put in touch with other retreatees to help in coordination of lift sharing or taxi sharing where possible.
full payment options:
Please pay either via:
1. @ £300 – BACS transfer to Sort Code: 404758, Account Code: 72507625 and reference your name please. Please email to let me know when you have paid (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. @ £310 – Paypal – this includes an additional charge from Paypal to use their service. Credit or debit cards can also be used via Paypal. Please pay via this link here.
3. Payment in instalments is also possible on request here.
Prompt payment is much appreciated and will secure your space at the event. Booking is confirmed with payment.
Days until Early Bird Price Ends
£50 deposit not refundable; or £50 of full payment not refundable.
Before 22nd March: full refund (minus £50), and after 22nd March no refunds possible but you can transfer your space to another person.
I thought the whole weekend was amazing, both in terms of content and vibe.The venue was fab and the food delicious and of course the weather wonderful so great choice and well coordinated because I know that takes effort and attention to detail from you… It worked perfectly.
Your teaching skills are wonderful… You’re warm, articulate and you have a wicked a sense of humour which I loved and I’ve found is sometimes missing in some yoga teachers who seem to believe to be a yogi and enlightened means you take life very seriously indeed … I think quite the opposite and I’m drawn to teachers who are warm and human and who manage to live in the real world with joy ….
You were incredibly generous this weekend with so much content – I’ve learned loads and feel absolutely amazing and so ready to take on my 50th year with passion and joy and va va vooom
Thank you once again for being you – I feel inspired by your example and will move forward from today with a new passion for life that has been somewhat dulled the past few years for one reason or another.Christina