Glastonbury Goddess Full Moon Retreat
Friday 11th – Sunday 13th October 2019
£333 all-inclusive/ £300 until 14th September
1 space left
All Goddesses Welcome (ie You :))
I’m so excited to be offering this. I had such a special time in
Glastonbury last year in October that I would love to invite you to join
me for a long-ish weekend.
To immerse yourself in the Wise and Wild in you, to fill your heart with love, laughter and embrace all parts of yourself as you are right now.
What is included?
- Exploring and Connecting with the wild & wise Goddess energy in you and in this Land (including a visit to the first formally recognised public indigenous British Goddess Temple in Europe for perhaps 1,500 years and maybe ever).
- Immersing ourselves in the magical energy and sacred land of Glastonbury, which is also considered the Heart Chakra of the Earths’s energy centres.
- Experiencing the White Spring (a magical cave where we can walk in the water (it is usually warm this time of year), connecting with the Water Element that sustains Life and connects us to Emotions and the Emotional Healing of ourselves and the Land. Time for singing (we will learn an easy song that you can join in with on the day if you choose to) and prayer, reflection here. It is magical!
- Cacao Ceremony (a shamanic heart-opening plant medicine) near the Tor (weather dependent)
- Kundalini yoga, meditation, relaxation for raising and clearing our energy, to allow presence, inspiration and intuition to flow…
- Kirtan & Vedic fire ceremony with the Ashram community
- Comfortable shared accommodation for 2 nights in a sacred space that is a homely, relaxed, grounded yoga retreat centre, focused on living consciously, peacefully and truthfully
- All your healthy delicious vegan meals from Friday evening – Sunday : Lunch (2 x light dinners, 2 x breakfasts, 2 x main meal lunches)
- Private group Cedar sauna session (at the retreat centre – we can go in rounds of 2 or more over several hours). Sweat out the toxins, feel appreciation for you Goddess Temple Body.
- Time for shopping (eg Starchild apothecary for herbs, candles, oils etc Crystal shops!!), walks and fresh air, complimentary therapies (arranged through the ashram)
Please see testimonials here if you don’t know me yet.
DRAFT SCHEDULE – SUBJECT TO CHANGE & WEATHER – WE GO WITH THE FLOW
Friday 11th October
1-3pm – ARRIVE: head to Goddess Temple/Drop your Bag at Ashram (please note, suggested to bring your own sandwich/ lunch; Goddess temple open only 12-4pm – This is the
3.30pm – Opening circle, Yoga, Meditation, Relaxation
6pm – Light Supper
7.30pm Kirtan Devotional Mantra in the Temple
7.00 am Puja Ceremony and silent meditation
8.30 am Breakfast
9.30 -12.30 pm Yoga, Walkup Tor & Outdoor Cacao Ceremony (bring good thermos) / In Temple if wet
1.30 pm Lunch
2.30 – 4.00pm White Spring (open 1.30-4.30pm but we may have a private session outside these hours)
4.30-6,30pm Free time – Sauna, Massage, Walks, Reflection
6.30 pm Light supper
7.30 – 9 pm Sauna, Free time – Temple Time: a talk on Goddess/ Goddess Blessing & Dance – Let’s see what the energy is like…
Sunday 13th (Full Moon)
7.00 am Vedic Fire Ceremony
9.00 am Breakfast
9.30 -11.30 am Free time for – outdoor walk/Shopping/massage/holistic therapies
12.00 pm Yoga, Closing Circle
1.30 pm Lunch
2.30pm Farewells XX
Retreat Address is:
Shekinah Yoga Retreat
Dod Lane, Glastonbury, BA6 8BZ
0044 (0)1458 832 300
All travel options can be compared here, INCLUDING TRAINS.
By Car From London: M3 then A303 and A37. Please let me know if you plan to drive and would like to share a lift, or would like a lift.
By Coach: There are frequent coaches from London & Heathrow to Bristol, where you can connect with the 376 local bus to Glastonbury (local bus station is right next door). Timetables & Fares on the National Express website (very reasonable) and takes under 3hrs to Bristol (about £10 return if you book early), then 70 mins on the local bus (cheap). I’ve done this route and it’s comfortable (the NE coaches are very modern) and yes it takes a while but it is very relaxing, and hey, slow is good if you are always rushing around :)).
I suggest the 8.30am NE coach going, and the
Berrys Coach – has a direct coach “Superfast 3” to Glastonbury Town Hall from Hammersmith, but you’d need to go the night before (dep 6.45pm arrives 9.55pm). It is possible to book an extra night at the ashram or elsewhere.
Returning, they have buses departing from Glastonbury Town Hall at
The earlier you book the better your options. Do it Now!!
- I’m a beginner/new to yoga. Is this ok? Yes! This will be for all levels offering modifications as necessary. A lot of the weekend is not physically focussed yoga anyway.
- What style of yoga will we be
practising? I teach Kundalini Yoga, and it uses a mixture of dynamic and held postures with conscious breathing, silent mantra, and some times looks pretty unconventional. Meditations are sometimes silent or with a sound/mantra. No special flexibility required.
- Do I need to bring a yoga mat? It is always best to bring your own mat, but if you don’t have one basic yoga equipment is provided.
- How many spaces are available? 7 people + me (possibly a few more if there is demand)
- Can I have a room on my own? No, rooms are 2 x twin rooms or 1 x triple room and all come with shared bathrooms. Rooms are allocated on a
first come, first serve basis, howeverwe will consider room requests.
- How do you pick the
room mates? When allocating rooms, we pair women together, however, feel free to request a roommate if you have friends coming on the retreat.
- How do I pay? The weekend package is £333 pp based on sharing a room. Early yogi booking price is £300pp and this must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment is by BACS transfer only: PLEASE EMAIL ME AT INFO@NATALIEFISHWICK.COM for BACS info and registration form.
- Is travel included in the retreat price? No, you are responsible for booking/
organisingyour own travel to and from the retreat centre.
- I’m a vegan. Are there options for me? Yes! All meals are healthy, delicious, vegan and usually
gluten free. Breakfast is ‘Superfood’ smoothie (made from banana, spirulina, superfood powders andhemp milk), fresh and dried fruit and nuts, and herbal tea if desired. Muesli and cereals are also available, with rice and soya milk and soya yoghurts. Lunch: The lunch menu typically consists of a variety of seasonal vegetables, a main cooked dish accompanied with a grain or rice side & a selection of fresh salads.Refreshments: We also provide herbal teas. You may also bring your own tea and snacks if required but they need to be vegan & caffeine free. Filtered water is also available.
- I have unique dietary requirements. Will I have access to soya milk,
gluten freebread, etc? Yes, the venue can cater for all dietary requirements. We just need to know in advance.
- Can we drink alcohol? No, not on the premises.
- House rules
:Pleaserespect the ashram and yourself by observing the smoke, caffeine and alcohol freepolicy in the house and garden. We respect the precept of non- violence,and therefore ask that any food brought onto the premises must be strictly vegan. This means food free from any animal ingredients, i.e. no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or their derivatives. Please ask for more details if required. Illegal drugs are also not permitted here. We also have a 10 pm curfew.
- Should I bring my own soap/shampoo/conditioner? Is it provided? Soap is provided in all bathrooms but please bring your own shampoo/conditioner and personal toiletries.
- Do I need to bring a towel? No, towels are provided for both bathrooms and sauna.
- Will there be somewhere safe to lock up valuables?
Yesthere are small lockers provided for your valuables.
- What is the weather like? Does it get cold at night? The evenings and early mornings can get cold so bring something warm to wear. You will also want to bring a wet weather jacket/umbrella/sturdy walking shoes plus some socks and a shawl/ blanket for relaxation. No shoes in the house – so some slippers could be good.
- Massage and holistic treatments are available if you book in advance through us. The Ashram
havea range of holistic practitioners and body workersavailable to offer our guests and visitors a great choice of holistic therapies. These take place in one of the beautiful rooms, or in the meditation room. We offer the following therapies: Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu andReiki Healing. Each treatment lasts 1 hour and costs £35. This needs to be arranged 2 weeks prior withme.
- How much spending money should I bring with me? Can I use a credit card? Other than a massage there are no extra costs to you for the weekend, once you are there. The Ashram takes card payments if you would like to pick up anything at their beautiful little shop. There are also plenty of
colourfulshops to explore in the town centreonly five minutes walk away. Most of these take card payments.
- Will there be wifi/mobile phone signal? There
isfree wifi and normalUK mobile phone signal. Wifi available, please note useof screens isnot permitted in kitchen and temple room.
- Check-out time is 10.00am on the last day Bags and personal belongings can be stored at the reception until departure.
- Where can I park my car? We have car parking for approx. 10 cars. Parking on Dod Lane is a sensitive issue; therefore, it is preferable that ‘overflow’ cars are parked on Silver Street car park 5 minutes walk away.
- Are there any Terms & Conditions? Yes – please read these here before booking.
Please see more testimonials here if you don’t know me yet.